In the early stages of our project process, our clients will have broad ideas about the functionality and operation of the solution that they are looking for. Our job is to distill those requirements into comprehensive use cases, roles, wireframes and functional specifications that effectively solve the business challenge presented.
We’re looking for a wireframer, information architect and business process engineer who can work with our team to translate client requests into functional specifications and wireframes and participate in all stages of the project process.
Our ideal candidate is experienced, an excellent communicator, detail oriented, incredibly organized, very creative and able to quickly grasp client requests and translate them into usable documents.
- Participate in all phases of the project life cycle.
- Write clear, concise specifications
- Participate in stakeholder and user interviews
- Present rationale for functionality decisions internally and to clients
- Creatively solve problems at all levels of detail: from the big picture to the nuts and bolts.
- Create flow diagrams and wireframes to communicate functionality
- Develop wireframe prototypes to explore interactive behaviors and front-end technological capabilities
- Define role-based user personas and user activity/communication-flow models.
- Knowledge of contextual inquiry and user research techniques
- Proficiency at both giving and receiving detailed feedback
- Deep-seated passion for efficiency
- A lifelong love of collaboration and learning
- A fearless and positive attitude
- An engineering and solution oriented mindset
- A portfolio of representative work
- Deep knowledge of best practices and user expectations
- Competency using Axure for wireframes preferred
Sound up your alley? Get in touch!